339.Morning

I made a picture that inspired me for this one shot. Chapter 81 of my fanart book. I thought it was (badly drawn, but) cute, so I made a story out of it. I'm also pretty freaking depressed. Not that it matters to any of you guys, but I just wanted to say how lucky you are I wrote a ton of stories while on my story writing high. Otherwise, I'd just be gone for awhile.
-----

“Sherlock?”

John held his hand to his forehead, the unforgiving rays of the morning sun hurting his eyes. “Mmhf… Sherlock?” He repeated, sitting up and looking around. He stood up and put Sherlock's robe on so he wouldn't walk around without anything. He shuffled out of Sherlock room.

“Sherlock?” He asked, looking around. Sherlock was standing by the window.

“Oh, hey there,” Sherlock turned and looked at John. “How are you today, Sexy?” He asked.

John giggled. “I just woke up. A little tired.” He set his hand on Sherlock's back. “How are you?” He asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

Sherlock smiled and kissed John's forehead. “I’m fine.”

John giggled. “That's good.” He looked up at Sherlock. Sherlock stared at John with adoration. Who wouldn't love that face? Those adorable cheeks, the gorgeous eyes. He was precious.  

Sherlock leant over to peck a kiss to his lips. He loved John's lips, too. He loved everything about this man.

John kissed him back, grinning. He lifted a hand to Sherlock's hair, ruffling those gorgeous locks.

“You look good in my robe.” Sherlock whispered, kissing him again.  

“I look good in what's under it, too.”

“What's under it?”

John just smiled a little and kissed Sherlock back. “You know what's under it.”

Sherlock giggled. “I do, yeah.” He pushed John away from the window, then untied the robe and set his hands on John's bare waist.

“Hey!” John wrapped his arms around Sherlock's shoulders. “What do you think you're doing?” He asked.

Sherlock kissed John again. It became passionate, and John didn't hesitate letting it get deeper and more wanted.