232.W-Wake Up...

“John,” Sherlock mumbled, emerging from his room and stumbling over to the couch. He sat down next to his friend and shook his shoulder. “J-John,” he repeated, slurring his friend's name a little.

John mumbled something and softly swatted at Sherlock's hand.

“John, John, I-I solved the case… w-wake up...” he said, slurring his words by accident. He was pretty high.

“Bother me later,” John whispered, trying to move Sherlock's hand.

“B-but John…” Sherlock shook him again. John groaned and curled up tightly, his face buried in his arms.

Sherlock pouted and gave John another shake. He seemed to be sleeping now, and that was annoying.

Sherlock crawled over John and laid on top of his side. As he slept, John rolled onto his back and that made Sherlock be on his stomach. Sherlock twirled his hair and started at his sleeping friend, admiring him. He looked so peaceful and cute while he was asleep.

It wasn't long before John reached up and wrapped his arms around Sherlock's waist. Tempted, the high detective wondered if he would be allowed to kiss him. He shrugged, rolling onto the side of John, who turned over and faced him. He kissed his friend's forehead and hugged him. They cuddled with each other and slept until morning, and when John woke up, he didn't feel like moving. He was pressed against Sherlock comfortably.