341.Dessert

"Your eyes are so beautiful," John whispered, reaching over the table to take Sherlock's hands.

Sherlock smiled lovingly. "Yours, too, John."

John lifted Sherlock's hand up, placing a kiss on his knuckles. "But the thing about my eyes are, they're always the same colour. But you... you have such beautiful eyes, and so, so many colours. Grey, ice blue, green, and so many more." John smiled and kissed Sherlock's hand again.

"Have you picked what you wanted to order, Sir?" The waitress asked, smiling kindly at him.

"Huh?" John let go of Sherlock's hand and looked up at her. "Oh, no, sorry, I haven't looked through the menu." He glanced at Sherlock. "Too busy looking at dessert."

Sherlock blushed brightly. "John!"

John giggled. "Shut up, I'm tipsy, I can't control it."

"Yes you can, you pervert." Sherlock said playfully.

"Nope!" John laughed.

Sherlock chuckled. "You're adorable when you're drunk."

"I'm not drunk! Just a little tipsy." John hummed, opening the menu and looking for something for them to eat.

He ordered their food, and they started eating. "Uh, Sherlock," John looked up and stared at Sherlock.

"Yes?" Sherlock looked at his boyfriend.

"Beware! When we get home, I'm gonna kiss you and cuddle you."

Sherlock laughed. "You're cute." He reached over, ruffling John's hair. John blushed, smiling.