210.Sky Diving

“Bored!” Sherlock yelled loudly, tapping his fingers on the armrests of his chair. He looked towards his friend, who was sitting down calmly with a sleeping baby in his lap and a book in his hands.

Sherlock stood up and picked Rosamund from her father's lap, kissing her forehead. He called out for Mrs Hudson, who came up.

“Take Rosamund for the day, please. John and I will be very busy.” He said, pushing her out and closing the door.

“Very busy?” John asked, looking up with Sherlock. He had felt comfortable there with Rosie and was a little sad Sherlock took her away.

“Yeah, let's go sky diving.” Sherlock suggested, pulling John up.

“Sky diving?!” John tried to pull away and sit back down, but Sherlock brought him back up again.

“Yes, sky diving!” He said, taking John's hand. He went to the door and put on his coat, shoes, and scarf. Then, he put John's coat over the other man's shoulders, waited for him to put on his shoes, and they started walking out.

“I don't want to gooooo.” John groaned, looking down at his and Sherlock's hands.

“Well you're going.”

Sherlock took a helicopter from Mycroft, one of his employees flying it as it brought the two friends out to a suitable place. It took awhile before they got there, and when they did, they were really high up.

John was terrified. Sherlock was bored.

That's how things went.

“C’mon, John, we can jump together.” Sherlock whispered, taking John's hand and gripping it.

John moved closer and clung onto Sherlock's body, eyes wide, hands shaking.

“It's okay, John,” Sherlock hugged John closely, then moved him away and gripped onto his hand tightly, jumping and dragging John out with him.

Sherlock smiled widely, his hair flying back and smacking his face. John's hair stuck up, he yelled and tried to grip closer to his friend, absolutely terrfied.

John pulled his parachute and it launced out of his backpack, slowing him down. Sherlock pulled his as well, smiling wide.

“Woohoo! We need to do this more often!” Sherlock yelled, looking at John.

“No, no!” John shook his head, wanting to never do this again.

They landed on the ground and crawled out from under their parachutes. John walked to Sherlock and rested a head against his friend's chest, breathing heavily. Sherlock put his arms around John's back, patting him. “You'll be okay,” Sherlock laughed softly, holding John.

“I'm not doing that with you ever again!” John crossed his arms, frowning.