310.Sway

“I like this,” Sherlock whispered, a smirk pulling on his lips. John sighed happily and moved closer.

“You're not the only one.” John said, smiling, his head against Sherlock's chest and his arms wrapped loosely around his waist, their bodies swaying softly. They were in the living room, the windows closed, but a bit of light shining onto the back of Sherlock, making him look like an angel. They were holding each other, their bodies swaying lazily. They had been dancing.

Sherlock tilted his head so he could rest his cheek on John's head, his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders.

“Careful. I don't want you to cut my head,” John teased. Sherlock chuckled and embraced John tightly. He only squeezed him for a moment.

“Oh, don't be ridiculous.” Sherlock rubbed John's back softly. “My cheekbones can't actually cut anything.”

John shrugged. “Well, them and all other parts of you, have definitely cut into my heart.”

Sherlock blushed. “Aw, no, John..” he smiled.

John moved closer and kissed Sherlock's neck. “I've got a case for you, Mister Holmes… the case of John's stolen heart.”

“Stop that, Doctor Watson…” Sherlock felt his cheeks heat up.

John giggled. He liked when they got all affectionate and called each other 'Mister Holmes’, and 'Doctor Watson’.

John rubbed Sherlock's back. “I love you.” He said, pulling him closer.

“I love you, too.” Sherlock whispered, kissing the top of John’s head.

John stopped their bodies from swaying and smiled, looking up at Sherlock. He leant up and pressed their lips together. Sherlock smiled and kissed him back eagerly.

Sherlock set his hands on John's waist, leaning over. He stopped controlling his kiss, and just let it happen.

John took over, immediately becoming dominate. Sherlock whined for more and let him do whatever.

John took his hand. He brought Sherlock to the couch and broke the kiss so he could let him lay down. John straddled Sherlock's abdomen, then leant over and cupped his cheeks, kissing him. Sherlock shifted under John, wiggling a bit to get comfortable.

While Sherlock got comfortable, John kep kissing him and stroking his body.

After ten minutes, Sherlock gasped so he could breathe again. He smiled at John. “Wow..!”

John smiled playfully, laying on Sherlock. He cuddled up to him.

Sherlock wrapped his arms around John's back, hugging him softly. “I love you….” He whispered.

John grinned. “I love you, too.” He played with Sherlock's hair.

Sherlock hugged John tightly, glad he was there.