233.Meeting

I thought of this while making the last one so it's kind of the same? Also, sorry I'm inactive. I have school to focus on and I'm feeling lazy.
---------

“John,” Sherlock knelt down in front of his boyfriend, who was curled up on the couch. “John, are you awake? A few people are coming over to to talk. I can't have you sleeping on the couch in that. Come on, you can sleep upstairs.”

John was sleeping in a camo T-shirt and red pants, no trousers. He mumbled Sherlock's name and curled up a little more.

“Come on, John,” Sherlock set a hand on his face. “Get up.”

“I-I'm so tired after last night,” he yawned, leaning into Sherlock's hand.

“Yes, John, I know, I am too.” Sherlock propped his friend up so he was sitting and looked into his tired eyes. “I made you stay up all night to help me with this case and you're exhausted, but you can sleep in my room--” the door knocked and Lestrade walked in.

John fell back down to his side and curled up. Sherlock rolled his eyes and draped a blanket over his body and head. “Stay under there, John, and sleep.” He said, then looked up at Lestrade.

“I apologise, Lestrade, he won't move off the couch.” Sherlock chuckled and glanced at John, who had moved the blanket so his face was poking out. He pulled the blanket back over John's head, “Stay down and sleep.”

“Fine….” John huffed, getting comfortable under the blanket. Mycroft came up the stairs after Lestrade and an officer behind him. Sherlock smiled at them, letting them inside. He sat down in his chair and steepled his fingers.

“Let's get down to business,” Sherlock said.

“Is that John sleeping on the couch?” The unknown officer asked. Sherlock could deduct that he was pretty high ranking in the Scotland Yard.

Sherlock nodded. “Yes, John has found it too much of a burden to move to our room for guests.” He got up, deciding it would be smarter if he sat next to John and made sure he didn't get up, so Sherlock took a seat on the couch and put his hand on John's head.

“Why don't you just carry him?” Asked the officer.

“Because he's not wearing much, you're all here, and I don't have enough strength at the moment.” He pulled up his left leg and crossed it over the right one, steepling his fingers and leaning forwards. “But we're not here to talk about my boyfriend, let's discuss the case.”

They started to talk about the case, which there had been a murder of a highly trusted and important government official. That's why Mycroft was here. He knew the victim.

While they were chatting, John popped out of the blanket again and looked around. He yawned, moving closer to Sherlock and putting his head on his boyfriend's lap. Sherlock rolled his eyes and uncrossed his legs so John would be comfortable. The officer joked and said 'awwwww’.

Sherlock sunk back and set his hand in John's hair, petting him. “Let's continue speaking, shall we?” He asked, flashing them a fake smile.

“But he wants your attention.” The officer pointed out, looking at John, who was staring up at him with a cute expression. Sherlock pulled the blanket over him and looked back to the other men.

“I won't give John my attention while I'm--” John cut Sherlock off by sitting up and kissing him. Sherlock growled and crossed his arms, but kissed back. John pulled away after about a minute and smiled at him, pulling up the blanket so it was covering the both of them.

He kissed Sherlock again, but more intensely this time.

“John,” Sherlock whispered. “you agreed that being in a relationship would not include you distracting me while I'm on a case.”

“What case?” John asked. Sherlock looked over to where Lestrade, Mycroft, and the officer had been and noticed they weren't there. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. “You've been talking to yourself all day.”