270.Come Get Me!

pick me yp love JW

Can't. Get a cab, Dear. SH

I cant! pick me up, llve JW

Why can't you type? SH

im deunk JW

Oh, Boy. SH

:44 JW

What? Did you mean to do this, John? ":33”? SH

Yes! Your so smart, this is whyI locenyou! JW

You're** SH

Get a cab, John. SH

Cum get me! ❤ JW

Wrong come, John! SH

I got a cab ans uoser the drivr do I dunno what I am?? JW

What? SH

Help ,! JW

Call me. SH

John clicked on Sherlock's contact and called him. He sat down against the wall of a building. Sherlock answered and John smiled. “H-hey, Sherlock~!” John giggled, holding the phone with both of his hands and in front of his face. Sherlock started talking, but John couldn't hear him since the phone was in front of him. “What?? I-I can't hear you!”

He realised where he was holding the phone after a moment and moved it to his ear.

“John,” Sherlock huffed. “where are you?”

“I don't know!” He shrugged, yelling for no reason.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and listened to the sounds around John so he could deduct where he was. Once he did, he went downstairs and called a cab. “Stay there. I'll be with you soon.”

John nodded and smiled a little, leaning against the building. Sherlock came in with a cab. He told the the driver to wait and walked out, going to John. He set a hand on John's shoulder, and used his other to take John's. He helped John stand up.

Sherlock hugged John when he almost fell down and embraced him tightly. “Oh, John…” he sighed and ran his fingers through his boyfriend's sandy blond hair. “let's go home.”

John nodded and shuffled closer to Sherlock, who helped him turn around and get in the cab. John slouched against the seat and looked at Sherlock. He moved closer and started to kiss his boyfriend, then soon, began lovingly making out with him.

“Hey, no kissing in my taxi!” The driver yelled. John ignored him and continued kissing Sherlock until he was pushed away.

“John, stop.” Sherlock pushed John to the other side of the cab. “We can kiss each other all we want when we're at home, but not right now.”

John crawled onto Sherlock's lap, “B-but you're so beautiful,” he mumbled drunkenly, kissing Sherlock again. The cab stopped and the driver told them to get out. Sherlock pushed John off again and got out of the cab. John whined, standing up and stumbling out. He pressed Sherlock against the wall of a building close by and started kissing him passionately.

“Stop, stop!” Sherlock yelled, getting upset. He didn't want to do this right now, especially not in public.

John's cute drunk smile dropped. He stepped away from Sherlock, his heart breaking. Tears sprang to his eyes. “A-are… you… breaking…” he trailed off.

Sherlock immediately felt bad. “No,” he walked to John and hugged him. “I'm not breaking up with you…” he played with John's hair, frowning.

John hugged Sherlock tightly and cried into his chest, gripping onto his shirt and holding him close.

They eventually got a cab to bring them back home. While they were there, John was acting really weird.

Sherlock brought him to their room and took off John's jumper and the shirt under it so he could sleep. “N-no!” John pulled his shirt back down. “I have a boyfriend! Don't-- don't touch me!” He said, pulling away.

This made Sherlock laugh and he kissed John's forehead. John responded by kicking his shin and running away.

Sherlock fell over in surprise and cried out for John. He fell over sort of harshly, so it was more than his shin that hurt now.

John came back into the room and knelt down beside Sherlock. “Oh no, Sh-Sherlock!” He yelled, putting his hand over Sherlock's chest. “AHH! We're losing him!” John started sobbing. He laid down and hugged Sherlock tightly, crying onto his arm.

“John! What the hell? I'm not dying!” Sherlock sat up, pushing John onto his back.

John sat up and looked at Sherlock. He smiled and moved closer. “Y-you look really cute,” he whispered, wiping the tears from his face and moving closer to Sherlock. He kissed his lips, and, since they were home (and in their bedroom), Sherlock kissed him back.

John pushed Sherlock onto the ground and started kissing him passionately. Sherlock followed what John was doing, but didn't return it as intensely.