...

I'm just sort of bored of writing, you know? Maybe I'm just not strong enough to continue. I'm sorry. I want to end this book. It's hard, and I'm losing interest fast as I'm joining other fandoms. You can only rewatch a show so many times before it slips away from you.

Just like FairyTail, Undertale, Full Metal Alchemist, and The Unwanteds, I think I'm going to put a temporary or complete stop on obsessing over Sherlock. It's been a good run.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Sherlock-- I think it's unimaginably brilliant and quirky and the characters are just so, so loveable. I just think it's time I stop idolising it like I've found my life's purpose. My life's purpose isn't to write in one broad subject my entire life.

I know some of you will be sad-- I think I can get that after realising the first Daily Johnlock book reached #1 place in "Johnlock", and how many supportive, sweet comments you guys have left.

Maybe I'll update again eventually. I just find myself trapped in a corner. The expectations and needs of all of you guys sort of pushing me down.

I'll still be writing. Just not exactly this.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be writing this forever.

Thanks for being supportive, understanding, and absolutely incredible, all of you. I have found many great friends along the  Johnlock way. And please-- still, for all of you, don't hesitate sending a message of praise for the book, or messaging me about it, even though I'm not updating anymore, don't stop what you've been doing.

If you want to keep track of me, maybe you made the mistake of liking my personality, I update my art book quite a bit, and also post on my wall often enough.

I love you all.

I'm sorry.

Bye.