308.It Isn't Lestrade's Division

Idea by CrazyRosie725

Lestrade's door flew open, Sherlock bursting in dramatically. “Lestrade!” He yelled. “I'm in love!”

Lestrade sighed and put his face in his hand, wishing he could just disappear.

Sherlock ran up to Lestrade, setting hands on the table and leaning over so they were staring at each other. “I'm in love!”

“Sherlock, I--”

Sherlock smiled widely and started talking about John, walking around the room, making gestures, and looking love struck.

He was crazy about John. He was basically ranting to Lestrade about how great the doctor was.

Lestrade listened, annoyed that his work was interrupted.

“Sherlock!” He said. “Stop.”

Sherlock stared at him and rose a brow.

“It's not my division.” Lestrade leant back.

“But it is!” He walked up to Lestrade and set a hand on his desk. “You’re dating my brother, so it is your division, Gilbert Lestrade.” Sherlock stared into Lestrade's eyes.

The inspector detective sighed and sat back. “Greg.” He said.

“Gregory Lestrade.” Sherlock mumbled.

“I need to know how to tell John that I feel really deeply for him.”

Lestrade shrugged. “I don't know, why don't you burst into his room, and rant about how great he is.”

“Wonderful! Brilliant, alright.”

Sherlock stood up and walked away, ready to go home and tell John how he felt.