268.Graham

I saw this and told myself that I would be a disappoint to you guys if I didn't make it.
-----

Moriarty stepped closer, “Your friends will die if you don't..” he whispered, then backed away from behind Sherlock and nodded, smiling.

“John?” Sherlock asked, his heart breaking. There was nearly nothing that could get to him, but if there had to be something, it would be his best friend and crush, John Watson.

“Not just John,” he smiled, the evil tone in his voice never wavering. “everyone.”

“Mrs Hudson?” He asked, thinking of the nice landlord. He loved her too, it wasn't a romantic love like how he loved John, but she was almost his family-- she was his family.

“Everyone,” Moriarty nodded, grinning.

“George?” Sherlock asked.

“...” Moriarty was silent. Who was George?

“I mean… Gordon..” that didn't sound right. Sherlock digged to the back of his mind. “Gilbert.” He said, then realised that wasn't his name. It didn't fit right. Gilbert Lestrade wasn't a nice name. Didn't fit.

Sherlock started to get less confident. “...Gunther?” He asked. “Graham?”

“Who?” Moriarty wanted clarification.

“The D.I!” Sherlock said, giving up on his name. “Lestrade.”

“Oh!” Moriarty chuckled softly. “Yeah, him too. Greg.”

Sherlock frowned and continued their conversation. By the end of the day, there were two dead bodies and many depressed friends.