347.'Vampire'

Head cannons like this are great.
-----

“Sherlock!” John called out. His boyfriend stopped and turned towards him. John reached up, putting the hat on Sherlock's head. “Don't get into direct sunlight.” He said.

“Ah, you're right, John. I'm sorry. I forgot.” Sherlock fixed the hat, then put his coat collar up more.

Anderson stared at them with furrowed brows. Sherlock had been completely avoiding garlic, the sunlight, crosses, things like that. It was really starting to freak him out.

Sherlock leant over and kissed John's lips, then pecked a few kisses to his neck.

“Oh, not in public.” John whispered, patting Sherlock's back.

“But I'm thirsty.” Sherlock whispered, looking up at John, who smiled.

“When you get back.”

Sherlock pushed John, going back inside the flat with him.

They giggled. He took out the realistic blood capsule he kept in his pocket, dabbed two dots on John's neck, then, they walked out.

Anderson quickly got back into the police car, eyeing Sherlock as he got into Lestrade's car. And nobody believed him when he said Sherlock was a vampire? John's neck was bleeding! He'd clearly been bit.

Sherlock took out his phone and messaged John.

He's close to breaking point… SH

Sherlock put his phone away and waited to arrive at the scene.

He got there and started showing off. When he was done, Anderson caught up with him.

“So… Sherlock.” He mumbled. “What's your favourite type of blood?” He asked.

Sherlock thought for a moment. “O.” He answered. “O is good for everything.”

Anderson nodded, putting his hands in his pockets and feeling the wooden stake, making sure it was there.

“Smile.” He said. Sherlock smiled softly. Anderson didn't see fangs. He shifted uncomfortably. “You and John… When you're getting intimate, does he allow you to take his blood? As, like, some sort of, you know, sexy turn on thing?” He asked.

Sherlock smiled mysteriously. “I'm not one to talk about my love life, Anderson.” He said, folding his hands behind his back.

“Does he like it?”

Sherlock smiled again. “He does.”

Anderson frowned and walked away.

Sherlock held back his laughter. He walked away and got a cab to drive him back home.

“Hey, John,” He said, walking into the room. “He totally fell for it.”

John laughed. “Oh, gosh, that's hilarious.” He smiled up at Sherlock, who took off his jacket and sat down.

“It is.” Sherlock crossed his legs, smiling. “Messy with Anderson is my favourite game.”

John nodded in agreement, giggling a little.