321.Sherlock Flinches

“You’re really starting to piss me off right now, Sherlock!” John said, folding his arms across his chest. They had been fighting for awhile now.

“Please, John, just trust me.” Sherlock put his hands behind his back. “You're getting so, so angry for no reason.”

“No reason, Sherlock?” John laughed. “No reason? Wonderful, I'm dating a bloody idiot.” He rolled his eyes.

“John, listen to me. It's not as bad as you think.” Sherlock reached over to set a hand on John's shoulder. John moved away quickly. Sherlock flinched and pulled his hand back.

John frowned at Sherlock's quick movement to get away. They continued fighting, and each time John moved a little too quickly, Sherlock would flinch, or move back. After some time of this, John grabbed Sherlock's wrist. Sherlock jumped, startled.

“Sherlock, what do you think I'm going to do to you?” He asked.

Sherlock frowned. “Definitely not kiss me, that's for sure.” He shrugged, looking down.

“Well, you've been flinching a whole lot. Whenever I move, you back off. Are you okay?”

“A minute ago you were yelling at me, now you're worried?”

“Do you think I'm going to hit you?” John asked, pulling Sherlock in for a hug.

“I-I mean… yeah… kind of.” Sherlock sighed, wrapping his arms around John.

“Oh, baby, I'm so sorry if I scare you.” John reached over, touching Sherlock's hair. He sighed quietly, moving closer. “I'm so sorry.”

Sherlock hugged John. “Well at least we're not fighting anymore,” he whispered.

“Yeah,” John nodded, sighing.