266.The Lab

Sherlock sat down at his usual spot and got to work immediately, turning on the computer and getting things ready. After awhile, he forgot about John being there and got absorbed in his work.

John leant against the wall and started to write on his blog. He looked up at Sherlock and smiled a little. He was bored, but Sherlock looked occupied, he looked like the complete opposite of bored.

John's eyes kept wandering over to Sherlock. He didn't want to stare at his boyfriend, it just happened. He was gorgeous, John was there to try and process the gorgeousness.

He turned around to face the wall, deciding to stop. He knew well enough that Sherlock was aware of every moment John stared at him, he thought it was awkward staring when Sherlock knew he was. He leant his forehead against the wall, continuing to boredly type.

They were there for about an hour before anything happened. The lights turned off in the room and John looked up, then around.

“Sherlock?” He asked in a bored sounding voice. There wasn't a response, but he could hear Sherlock walking somewhere.

“It's okay, John. I turned off the lights.”

“Now why would you do that?” John asked, looking up from his phone and around the room. His phone lit up the place well enough so he could see Sherlock's eyes. They looked like they were glowing in the darkness.

“Turn off the light, John.” Sherlock walked closer to him, frowning. Now John could see his body, the purple shirt sort of sticking out in the darkness. John turned off his phone and slowly put it in his pocket.

He felt his body get pushed against the wall and he just let it. Sherlock kissed his neck softly and wrapped arms around his waist, smiling. Usually Sherlock didn't like being affectionate out in public, but when nobody was there and the lights were off so the cameras couldn't record, it didn't matter.

John hummed softly and leant against the wall as Sherlock's hands started to slowly move over his body, then rest somewhere only for Sherlock to kiss the sensitive skin on John's neck.

Sherlock had a problem with affection-- he couldn't get enough of it. Once John introduced him to the feeling of pleasure and love, he realised he really enjoyed it, and John did, too, so he allowed Sherlock to do whatever.

John closed his eyes, he couldn't see anything in the darkness anyways. The way Sherlock's hands moved down his body and his lips pressed against his skin made John shiver. He turned around so he was facing Sherlock and jumped up to be in his arms.

Sherlock caught him and held him up, pressing him against the wall and kissing him deeply, passionately. John felt like he was being pushed into the abyss of Sherlock’s love, once in, there wasn't a way out.

He wrapped his legs around Sherlock and moaned quietly, whining for more, and Sherlock gladly gave more.

Usually John was the dominant one, but Sherlock seemed to be very confident about talking control here. He ran his hand through Sherlock's hair and kissed him deeply, earning little noises of happiness and pleasure.

He let John back down after a few minutes and kissed him a bit more, then stepped off and walked away. Sherlock's figure disappeared and the lights turned on.

The detective fixed his hair and his shirt, then went back to doing what he was doing before like nothing happened.