245.Socket

Everyone in my house was sleeping and I walked into the bathroom to wash my hands, but I must've walked the wrong way, my knee slipped out of its socket and I fell to the floor, where it finally snapped back into place. The ground was hard and uncomfortable and I was in so much pain, I started to shake my foot(like I do to deal with any emotion) and I must've blacked out for a few seconds because I legit thought I was in my nice comfortable bed, but I was on the uncomfortable, cold ground. I hate it whenever that happens. It hurts so much… but that's how I got this idea. Can any of you relate? ;-; Did it happen to you?
-----

John smiled a little and looked at Sherlock, who was standing by the window with his violin, playing a sad but beautiful song, that eventually fell into a more light hearted tune, which John enjoyed. He had made the song just for John, and was glad he liked it.

The song played for a little longer and John stood up. He suddenly fell over and cried out in pain, which made Sherlock stop playing and look over his shoulder. He quickly set his violin and bow down and went over to aid his boyfriend.

“What's wrong? What happened? Did you trip?” Sherlock asked, lifting John up a bit. He sat down on the floor and looked at his lover, biting his bottom lip nervously. Hopefully nothing really bad happened.

“My fucking knee!” John cried, leaning his head towards Sherlock. He gripped onto his knee and held it, in pain. Sherlock gently set his hand over John's knee and he looked at it. Everything seemed fine.

“What happened?” Sherlock asked, pulling John close.

“I-I just think it fell out of its socket for a moment before sliding back in.” He said, closing his eyes tightly and leaning against Sherlock's chest. John was a doctor, he knew of these things and what to do, they were very common. So he was aware that the pain would be gone soon, but for the moment, it hurt bad.

Sherlock shushed John gently and started to rock him back and forth, holding him close. “Shh, John, Shh... Just relax. You'll be okay after a few minutes.” He said, running a hand through John's golden grey hair.

John seemed to relax after a few minutes and he calmed down. He looked like he was in a trance, so Sherlock continued to whisper to him and hold him. John 'woke’ back up not too long later and opened his eyes, looking around. He yawned and cuddled up against Sherlock's chest, remembering what happened.

“I'm alright…” he whispered after a few seconds, letting out a shaky sigh. “I'm okay.”

“Good.” Sherlock smiled and removed his hand from John's knee. He helped his friend up, and John limped over to the couch, collapsing onto it.

“Come here and kiss me.” John said, looking up at Sherlock, who walked over to John and gladly gave him a kiss.