362.RRROASTED

"You're a freak!" Donovan said. "I bet you poisoned them yourself."

Sherlock grumbled something and pushed himself to his feet. "Oh, yeah? Where's your proof?!"

John stepped in between the two of them before another fight erupted. "Both of you, settle down! I'm sick of this fighting." He took Sherlock's hand.

"How do you know he's not the murderer? Step away from him." Donovan said, crossing her arms.

John leant up and kissed Sherlock softly. "Sherlock, Dear, don't listen to her. Just remember how many more cases you've solved this year compared to the little amount she solved her entire career."

Sherlock pulled John close. John hummed, rubbing his back. "You're not a freak, Sherlock," He said, comforting him. "She's just jealous. You're so brilliant, and she wishes she had your mind."

"No I don't!" Donovan crossed her arms.

"Shh, shh," John gripped Sherlock close. "Don't get offended. What else could you expect from someone who would willingly get into bed with Anderson?"

Sherlock snorted, trying to hold back his laugh. Lestrade laughed hysterically. "Roasted!"

A few other officers laughed as well. Anderson glared at everyone, unsure why he had to have been brought into this. Donovan mumbled something under her breath and walked away, cheeks red with embarrassment.