315.Increasing Love

Short, but sweet.
-----

John’s fingers slid across Sherlock's jacket, curling at the edges. He whined and tugged on the warm fabric, his eyes glazed with a coat of desire.

Sherlock simply stood there, his eyes closed, his hands resting calmly on the waist of his boyfriend.

The doctor began trailing his curious hands to the shoulders of his detective.

“Sherlock…” The man's name came out as a sort of whisper.

“Yeah, Watson?” Sherlock whispered, opening his eyes only slightly. A smile played on his lips, for seeing his partner was one thing that could always make Sherlock feel the admiration and love he had for the other man.

John dropped his hands from Sherlock's body. His eyes flickered to around them for only a second, then found their place back to Sherlock's gorgeous, comforting eyes.

“Ergh, Sherlock… it's too tight in here.” He whispered.

“There isn't anywhere else to go.” Sherlock said, letting his hands slide up to John's head, lacing their way through his hair. John smiled and shrugged.

“Gughhh,” John gripped Sherlock's jacket, leaning in and pressing his forehead against the man's chest.

Sherlock pat John's back. “We're in a plane, Darling. We should probably get back to our seats. Okay?” Although he spoke this, his fingers were tingling for more action.

John nodded. “Okay. Just give me a moment.” He breathed in, letting it out slowly. Sherlock leant against the bathroom wall, closing his eyes. John took his hand after a moment, and lead him outside.

They found their way back to their seats. John sat back down in the window seat, then Sherlock sat beside him. John pulled a blanket over himself and curled up, going to sleep. Sherlock wrapped an arm around him and stared out the window.