318.Hush Little Baby

I saw this online and knew that I was obligated to write a story along with it. Also, I'm feeling better, and more active. Please, send in your story ideas. :>
-----

"Shhh..." The man said, cradling one year old Rosamund Watson in his arms, staring down at her. She was sobbing, and she hadn't stopped crying. So he decided to make her a little lullaby.

"Hush little baby," he whispered in a sing-song like voice. "Don't you cry, Daddy John is always ready to save your life...." He swayed her. "Hush little baby, just stay here, Mama Mary will look down at you sweet and dear... Quiet little baby, just stay still. Sherlock loves you, and always will..." He smiled to her. "Hush little baby, don't make a sound... Uncle Moriarty's got you now."

Rosamund seemed to calm down. Moriarty laughed. "That's how you make a baby sleep!" He said to himself.

The baby's head tilted against his chest, and she was fast asleep within another moment.

"Oh, I can see why they put up such a fuss at losing you. You're quite adorable, Rosie. Whatever, though, those little rats you call your fathers will never be able to find you. I relocated my--" the door swung open.

"Jim Moriarty!" Sherlock shouted. Moriarty flinched. He looked towards an angry Sherlock and a steaming John.

"Hey! Nice to see you. Wow, showing up really ruins the fun..."

"We're only here for our daughter," Sherlock said, stepping forward. "Then we'll let you be."

Moriarty chuckled. "Woops! Dropped the baby." He tossed Rosamund to one of his guards, who caught her and ran off.

John stepped forward to follow them, but Sherlock held out his arm to stop his husband. "Moriarty! If we defeat you, you give us back Rosamund!"

"Dead or alive?"

"Alive!" The husbands shouted. Moriarty shrugged.

He walked forward, and after a long battle with Moriarty, John had him against the ground, holding him down.

"Alright, well, I suppose you win. Ugh, that's so boooooring!" Moriarty huffed.

Sherlock ran off to look for Rosamund. Moriarty's guard came and gave her back. Sherlock walked to his husband and enemy. He took John's hand.

"Pick him up. Drag him out." He whispered.

John took Moriarty's wrists and dragged him behind them while they walked out. Sherlock held Rosamund, trying to calm her down as they got out, dropped Moriarty, then went home.