284.Online Friends

If anyone gets the references here, I love you.
----

TheGreatDeductor has joined the chat.

StrangestDoc110 - Hey man

Truthseeker89 - Hello there, how are you?

TheGreatDeductor - Hello. I am doing well. I'm new here, on this, but I was told to make friends. Actual confrontation is not my thing.

Truthseeker89 - we can definitely be your friends! You can call Me Arth.

StrangeDoc110 - I'm Strange

TheGreatDeductor - You're all strange.

Thefangirls - so wat should we call u great 1?

TheGreatDeductor - Sherlock. Sherlock Holmes.

Thefangirls - ur not sherlok holmes! He wouldn't play on apps liek this

TheGreatDeductor - I would. I'm bored and my husband is busy. He had told me to make friends, so I am. Also... you're* Sherlock* Holmes* like* .*

AymaChanTheOnican - Oh snap.

Thefangirls - Dedu ct me then!

TheGreatDeductor - Actually, I was hoping to make friends, not piss people off. But if you insist, I must.

TheGreatDeductor - You're 14 years old, you have an abusive father or mother, who would greatly disapprove finding you here on the internet. I can tell by your lack of attention to grammar, spelling, and autocorrects that you type fast. It's possible that you have no real friends in life, because if you did, you would probably be at their house instead of with an abusive parent. You idol famous people to distract yourself from the life that you lead, and you idol people like me and continuously insist to strangers that I'm gay.

Thefangirls -

TheGreatDeductor - I am gay, by the way. 😊

Truthseeker89 - Oh, look at him

StrangestDoc120 - My son has grown so much since the first time we met five minutes ago

Truthseeker89 - So happy. 😂😂

221BBitch joined the chat.

TheGreatDeductor - John.

221BBitch - I need you to get off. You're not paying attention to me in real life.

Truthseeker89 - Hello Sherlock's husband

221BBitch - Hello

TheGreatDeductor - Strange that you picked that as your name. But if I must go, then I will. Goodbye everyone here, I'll see you all again another time.

StrangestDoc110 - Bye

AymaChanTheOnican - Bai

Thefangirls - Yeah, bye.

Truthseeker89 - Bye, Sherlock!

TheGreatDeductor - Bye, Arth.

~~~

"Online friends are nice." Sherlock said, putting his phone in his pocket and looking to to John.

"So are husbands that take care of their young." John put their little baby boy Hamish on Sherlock's lap. He was only a few months old at the current time. "Please, watch him. I need to get Rosie to stop crying."

"Whatever you say, John." Sherlock smiled and leant up, kissing John's cheek softly. John ruffled his husband's hair and walked out of their room to tend to the crying baby. Sherlock looked down to Hamish and smiled softly, "Hamish," he whispered, kissing the baby's forehead and taking his hand. "look at me, Hamie," he smiled softly, staring into the boy's blue eyes.

Sherlock loved his family. He hugged Hamish, who made gooing sounds and clung onto Sherlock's purple dress shirt, giggling. Sherlock pat his back and leant against the chair, closing his eyes and playing with Hamish's small and messy curls calmly.