354.If Sherlock Was A YouTuber

I would pay for this quality content.
-----

"Hey everyone! I'm back for more videos, unfortunately for all of you!" Sherlock smiled at the camera. "You guys all liked it last week when I pranked John, so I'm going to do it again." He picked up the camera. "So I'm here in the bathroom, and I've got these," He held up fake blood packets and a knife. "And today I've decided I'm probably going to give him a heart attack, so here we go." He put the camera up in a high place and got into the bathtub. He knew how to look like a body. He put blood all around himself, put blood on the knife, then threw the knife onto the ground. He laid there quietly.

"Sherlock!" John called from the other room, his voice was distant. "I'm home."

John walked around, looking for Sherlock. "Sherlove!" He called.

Sherlock banged his hand on the tub, impatient. John poked his head in. The colour drained from his skin.

"Oh my God..." He stared at Sherlock from behind the door. He looked around for any cameras, but Sherlock hid it well, so John didn't see it. He ran in and started checking his vitals. "Sherlock! Oh my God!" He shook him. Sherlock laid there, holding his breath, acting completely like a dead body. John looked around, panicking. He saw the knife and he looked back at Sherlock. He kissed his lips, then ran out of the room. Sherlock smiled a little at the camera.

"He had a new type of coffee today." Sherlock said quietly. He heard John come back with Mrs Hudson, and he quickly went back to being dead. Mrs Hudson called Mycroft, while John got into the tub and tried to get him up.

While he was searching for any wounds, Sherlock started cackling.

John jumped back, "AH!" He pressed himself against the bloody tub as Sherlock sat up. John gripped his chest. "You could've given me a heart attack!" He screamed.

"I have come back from the dead with one last request," Sherlock said, grinning.

John stared at him, eyes still wide with shock.

Sherlock leant over and kissed his lips softly, giggling. "Just this." He hummed. "Mrs Hudson, hang up! Mycroft will have the entire police force of every station of every city in the world on our arses."

"You really shouldn't do that, Sherlock." She said, hanging up and putting her phone away.

Sherlock and John got out of the tub. Sherlock reached up and got the camera. He pointed it at John, who made an upset pouty face.

"Isn't he adorable?" Sherlock asked. He pointed the camera down and smiled at John, leaning over to kiss him. John kissed him back, then walked out of the room. Sherlock smiled and looked back into the camera. "Well, that was entertaining for a bit. I don't recommend doing that to any hedgehogs you know that may get easily upset. Anyways, bye!" Sherlock smiled, then stopped recording.

He cleaned up the bathroom and himself, then went to edit and post it.

( But can't you also see John making one of these faces at Sherlock?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'm so sick of your shit." )