328.Suh-LAP

“Hah… this is so perfect…” John Watson, Sherlock's new boyfriend, mumbled quietly, staring at the gorgeous man, who was currently asleep.

He looked beautiful. His hair was a mess, curls framing his cheeks. Oh, those perfect cheekbones…

John felt so lucky to be here. To be laying in the same bed as Sherlock, to have fallen asleep holding him.

John sighed contently, leaning in a little. Sherlock mumbled something and shifted.

John opened his eyes and looked up. Before he could do anything, he felt a hand on his face. He yelled and jumped back.

Sherlock's eyes opened suddenly. “John!” He blushed. “Oh, I'm sorry, I was…” he pulled his hand back and curled up.

“You slapped me! In your sleep!” John laughed. “God, even laying next to you isn't safe.”

Sherlock chuckled. “I'm sorry, John. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.”

“That's alright.” John sat up, rubbing his cheek. He yawned softly. “I'm going to get out of bed before you slap me again.” John giggled, stepping off bed. Sherlock got out with him, kissing his cheek a few times.

“I hope it doesn't hurt,” Sherlock whispered, smiling playfully.

“Oh, no, of course not.” John hugged Sherlock softly. “I'm alright. What were you dreaming about?”

“Oh, whipping bodies.” Sherlock pat John's back.

John laughed, “Alright, well, I'm glad you didn't whip me to bits. It was just a slap.” John kissed Sherlock's lips, then pulled away to get his morning routine started.

Sherlock watched him, grinning. “Sorry I slapped you.”

“Stop apologising.” John began to shuffle out of the room. Sherlock followed, smiling dumbly. John glanced up. “Stop smiling like that, you Cutie.”

Sherlock laughed. “Yeah, okay.” He ran off, but not before playfully clapping his hand to John's arse. John put his hands on his hips and watched him do something in the living room.

“What a dork,” John laughed, walking into the bathroom to take a shower.