Need More Books? I got you

Hello, homos. Papa Leonard here, and I got some things to say.

First of all, thank you so much for reading these books. I can't believe how many reads it's got, and every time I check, I'm just more and more impressed with how much it's still growing.

So yeah, it's pretty big. With so many hundreds of thousands of reads, more and more people and being alerted to it and trusting it as a decent book so they dive in... Next thing I know, more reads.

To be completely honest I would delete these books, I hate them so much. I don't even care about the reads, but I have an audience, so I'm gonna put that power to good use.

I know tons of you read 364 chapters of Johnlock and were still like "I NEED MORE!!!" (HOW??) But I got you.

So thank you for everyone who suggested people who are small and deserve so many more reads than my dumb book.

So here's some suggestions.

First of all I have to say, anonymiae. She is very good at writing, you need to check her out! She's working very hard on a book called Philophobe that she wanted me to point out directly. The chapters are long and slow, but I'm sure they're worth it!!

Now, everyone else was just suggested to me. I have no experience with them like I have with Mia, who I've been friends with for a very long time, but they all seem like good, humble people, and you better check them out!

randomnerdybookworm

sanityisnotmyforte

TheSherlockedOne

OhhManWhatANerd

Feel free to tag more good Sherlock authors (especially small ones, who deserve more attention!!) In the comments so that everyone in this fandom can find more books. Thank you all for the reads, likes, comments, and everything else!!