217.Sad

John woke up and yawned, stretching his arms over his head. He mumbled something to himself and got off the bed, scratching his arm. He grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom, taking a shower and changing. He shaved and brushed his teeth, doing his regular morning routine.

He walked downstairs, and that's when he noticed sobbing. He figured it was Rosamund, but she was sleeping upstairs in her crib. John walked into the living room, looking around.

It was Sherlock.

He'd never seen Sherlock cry so much.

The man was just curled up on his chair, his legs pulled to his chest, arms wrapped around his knees, head down. His body shook every time he sobbed.

"Sherlock..." The name left John's mouth in a whisper. He slowly walked over to his friend and hesitated a moment, but set a hand on his back. Sherlock's happiness was everything to him, so he started to calmingly rub his back. John sat down on the arm of his chair, wrapping his arms around Sherlock, who leant into his chest and sobbed.

"It's okay," John whispered, kissing Sherlock's forehead. He just realised what he did and blushed, but Sherlock didn't seem to mind.

"John..." Sherlock whispered, setting his hands on John's waist. He looked up, tears dripping off his chin. Sherlock smiled a little and let out a melting half sob half laugh that honestly stole John's heart.

"Sherlock," John responded, leaning over and connecting their lips. Sherlock closed his eyes, tiling his head a little as they kissed, a smile on his face.

"Oh, John," Sherlock smiled, wiping away his tears. They kissed again, and it was very sweet, but eventually turned passionate, John hovering over Sherlock and kissing him intensely. It was nice though, and Sherlock kept pulling John closer. He didn't want it to stop.