238.Love Is Love

“Do you know how much drama all this is bringing to the name of Scotland Yard? We're apparently crazy because we allow you-- a gay psychopath-- to run free through all these murders!” Yelled the officer Sherlock had ran into while on a date.

“If you'd excuse me, I don't care about your problems.” Sherlock said, looking up. He reached over the table and took John's hand. “I'm on a date.”

“I doubt you can even feel love!” Said the officer, who had a name tag with Officer Shane on it.

“I can feel love, and it's directed in the correct path.” He looked over to John, smiling. “I love you, John Watson.” He said.

“You don't love him, you can't love him,” Officer Shane growled, taking John's arm and pulling him up from his seat. “John, what happened to all those times you said you were not gay?”

“I was never gay, and I'm still not.” He said, pulling away from Shane. John walked over to Sherlock and helped him up, leaning in to kiss his cheek. “I'm bisexual.”

Sherlock kissed John's lips quickly. “And we love each other.”

“How!?” Shane asked.

“We don't need to take this. Let's go, John.” Sherlock took John's hand and started to walk out. Shane followed them.

“John, Sherlock Holmes is unstable. He's a lunatic-- a psychopath!” Shane yelled. John turned around and grabbed the front of his shirt, pushing him against the wall of the building.

“Sherlock Holmes is my stable boyfriend. He's the love of my life and the most important person to me.” He growled, staring at Shane. “I love him, and I love him more than I ever loved any female I've dated. He's the sweetest, kindest, most adorable boyfriend anyone is capable of having, and I'm lucky I am the special man that gets to call him my own.” John let Shane down and walked back to Sherlock. “I think this is a good time to show you how much you mean to me.”

“What?” Sherlock asked, looking down at John, who got down his knees and pulled out a box from his pocket. Shane gasped and stared at them. Sherlock saw the engagement ring and he froze entirely.

John smiled widely and stood up, slipping the ring onto Sherlock's finger. When Sherlock froze like that, it meant he was going to say something that was difficult for him, something that usually involved relationships and love. John knew that would be a yes.

After a few minutes of suspense, Sherlock wrapped his arms around John and hugged him tightly, giving him a kiss on his forehead. “Yes, John, I love you. I'll never let anything get between us. Let's get married.”