356.Get Up

Give me ideas.
Please. I'm running out...
-----

John sat down, patting Sherlock's leg. “Come on, you need to get up.” He said. “It isn't healthy for you to lay down all day.” He frowned.

Sherlock shifted, staring up at him. He lifted his legs and set his ankles on John's shoulders. John laughed, moving a little closer and setting his hand on Sherlock's thigh, his other hand on the other side. “Get up, lazy.”

“I politely decline.”Sherlock said, getting comfortable. John sighed, absentmindedly tapping his fingers on Sherlock's thigh.

Sherlock closed his eyes, getting comfortable again. He let his right foot slip off John's shoulder, resting beside him.

“I'm thinking.” Sherlock said.

“I'm thinking that you should get up.”

“Oh? And how are you going to get me to?” Sherlock asked. John leant in and kissed his lips softly.

“Dunno. How am I supposed to?” John sat back up.

“Well, you could start with that.” Sherlock gave him a big, cute smile. John grinned and refused to give anymore kisses.

Sherlock pouted and whined. John smiled, just teasing. He leant over and kissed his lips again. The detective closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling that John gave him. This was so nice.

John pulled away a few moments later. He pushed Sherlock's foot off of his shoulder, leaning over him and cupping his cheeks, kissing him softly.