205."Weekly Cuddle Session"

I don't like making John date people other than Sherlock but I thought of this during school and I died of cuteness afterwards. Don't worry, John doesn't stay with her and it ends out gay-- and very Johnlock. No actually straight stuff, haha.
-----

John is dating again. He keeps getting girlfriends, who always break up for him for the same reason. He doesn't want to stop that reason, since it's so pleasant.

It's Wednesdays, that's when it happens. It always happens. Every Wednesday, one of John's girlfriends would walk in on him doing something as equally embarrassing as it was nice.

John would always be cuddling Sherlock on the couch. He would lay under the detective, with his friend's head against his chest, their legs tangled together and one of their hands holding the other's. That means they had a free hand, which John usually used to play with Sherlock hair, and Sherlock just laid on his chest as they spoke.

Today was a Wednesday.

John's girlfriend walked through the door, seeing John and Sherlock on the couch and gasping quietly at the scene.

Sherlock opened his eyes and looked towards the woman, then back at John, who had half of his face devoured in dark coloured curls.

“What is this?” The upset girlfriend asked.

“Weekly cuddle session. Every Wednesday, we lay on the couch and cuddle with each other to speak and get our thoughts out in a comfortable environment.” John answered, blowing away a few of Sherlock’s curls to smile at her before they bounced back into place.

“It's a peaceful thing John's therapist told us we should do. We haven't fought since we started. Though, I do think his therapist believes we might be boyfriends.” Sherlock added in.

John nodded, yawning softly and hugging Sherlock. But John's girlfriend just rolled her eyes and walked out of the flat all sassily, dumping John, who was used to this by now.

“I know who you could date that wouldn't mind us cuddling, and maybe we could do this more often than once a week.”

“Oh, who?” John asked.

“Me.” Sherlock said, rolling onto his stomach and leaning up to connect their lips. John was shocked for a moment, put put his hands on Sherlock's waist and returned the kiss.

“Alright,” John whispered, kissing Sherlock deeply.