344.Motorcycle

“So…” John crossed his arms casually. “You got high, went out, and.. “ He gestured to the mode of transportation that now sat out outside his and his good friend's flat. “Got that?” He asked.

“Wanna ride?” Sherlock asked, getting on the bike and looking at John with a grin.

John sighed softly. “Are you high anymore?”

“No. I've also know how to ride for a long time.” He flashed John a smile. “Trust me.”

How could John say no? That damn smile. He took the helmet Sherlock held out for him, then got on. Sherlock put on his helmet and made sure everything was ready and John was alright, then he drove off. “Hold onto me, if you're scared.” Sherlock said.

“So where's the destination?” John asked, wrapping his arms around Sherlock's waist.

“Angelo's, of course.”

“Oh, you're treating me tonight.” John smiled and inched closer. Admittedly, he was pretty scared. They must've been going light speed.

He leant his head against his friend's back. “Uhm… I don't really like motorcycles.” John said.

“I do. They make me look even more badass.” Sherlock smirked.

“Badass? You're not badass.”

“Oh, then correct me, Doctor.” Sherlock said.

John held himself back. He didn't want Sherlock to crash them.

But damn.

Sherlock in Jeans...

He didn't just look badass. He looked sexy as hell.

And John liked it. He wasn't a bad boy, or a biker, but he did know how to ride a motorcycle, and he did look great doing it. He grinned and set his hands on Sherlock's thighs. “You’re sexy.” He purred.

Sherlock choked. He stopped immediately, then looked back and stared at John, wide-eyed. He was such a gentle person, really. Sherlock was so kind hearted and loving. He looked so surprised.

John leant in. “Glad you're already taking me on a date.”

Sherlock looked even more shocked. John leant in and kissed him.

Although he wanted to pull away, he didn't. He loved John. Sherlock leant in, putting his gloved hands on John's cheeks.

“Oh, but we're in the street…” Sherlock whispered, pulling away.

“Then I'll have to take you to my room later, Sher.” John winked. “Lets get going to our date.”

Sherlock started up the motorcycle again and continued driving, blushing brightly.