211.What He Wants

Sherlock hummed, his hand in John's, their lips connected, eyes closed, bodies pressing together. John's free hand wandered its way down to Sherlock's thigh, pulling him up a little.

The lovers were currently in the kitchen, Sherlock was pressed against the counter and John was loving on him.

They had just gone on a date and it was such a great date that John decided he was going to give Sherlock what he wanted, and when they got home he went to the kitchen to make tea, but John had pushed him against the counter and both forgot about the boiling water.

"John.." Sherlock pouted when John let go of his lips, looking up into his eyes. The detective's head tilted a little and he let out a moan, John was now kissing and sucking on the sensitive skin of his neck.

This was very passionate and intense, Sherlock wasn't used to it and John had a natural dominance, so he was just leading everything, his hands traveling places on Sherlock's body and touching his skin, burrowing under his trousers and shirt.

Their lips crashed together passionately, Sherlock was sort of desperate for the affection and kept flattening his hands out on John's arse to pull him closer, their lips not pulling away for even a second.

Sherlock moved his legs up and wrapped them around John, hanging on him and against the counter, experiencing all the sensations of love, small little moans sometimes filling in the silence.

They would've continued all day. Touching, pressing, kissing and feeling, but John jumped off him when the tea kettle let out it a scream.

John getting startled so easily made Sherlock laugh and he stood back up, putting his arms around John's shoulders and leaning over to connect their lips again. "Water's heated,"

John nodded, tilting his head a little. "That's not the only thing heated."

Sherlock blushed and shut John up by kissing his lips. "You're embarrassing."

"How so?" John giggled. "Nobody's even here."

"Nobody has to be here." Sherlock mumbled, closing his eyes. John snaked his arms around Sherlock's thighs, picking him up and walking through the kitchen to his room.