283.Oh No, Oh no...

Some sadnesses for my depressing little birthday~
----

Sherlock sighed softly, laying down on the floor and folding an arm under himself. He pressed his cheek against the cold puddle, unable to open his eyes and see what was happening around him. All he could hear was footsteps and voices as they stare down at his limp body.

“Someone call an ambulance!” A woman yelled, Sherlock could tell by her voice they she was incredibly sleep deprived, but not used to it. She must've had a baby.

“On it!” Yelled a short man, who was jumping from the back of the crowd to see the commotion.

“Please, let me through!”

Sherlock smiled softly, that was unmistakably John Watson’s voice.

“Sherlock, did you get shot? Are you okay?” John rolled Sherlock onto his back. They had been on a case with each other, when Sherlock suddenly fell down and people crowded around him before John could even touch him.

John patted over Sherlock's body, taking off his coat and putting it aside. “It'll be okay, Sherlock, it'll be okay, Sherlock,” he kept whispering, pulling his boyfriend close and kissing him a few times. John put pressure on the bullet wound. “Oh no-- oh no, we're losing him! Someone call the police! An ambulance! Please!” John's voice got quiet, “Please…”

Sherlock looked up at John, smiling softly. “John… it's okay… I-I love…you…”

“No!” John hugged Sherlock, pressing on the wound. “No-- oh God, Sherlock, I love you so much!”

Sherlock nodded stiffly, leaning into John's arms and sighing. “I…” he mumbled, then went silent. John checked his pulse and right then, he was sure his dear boyfriend just fell into the cold clutches of death.

But an ambulance came, and Sherlock was rushed to an emergency room. He was able to be saved!