352.Dinner With John

There's one, absolutely horrible, utterly terrible aspect of John Watson. And Sherlock, as his boyfriend, now had to experience that every day.

Here it is: John made the cheesiest, stupidest pick up lines, and even though they're horrible, they always left Sherlock blushing.

Tonight, like every other Friday night, the two were sitting at Angelo's, being disgustingly adorable with each other.

“Mmhmhh,” Sherlock giggled, nuzzling his face against John's neck. “You smell so nice.”

John grinned, wrapping his arms around Sherlock. “So do you, Sheeerlove~”

Sherlock smiled, snuggling into John's side. John held him, rubbing his back.

“You two are getting together perfectly,” Angelo said, handing out the menus. “It's adorable.”

Sherlock blushed and curled his fingers into John's jacket. Angelo chuckled and left them to their date.

John kissed Sherlock's forehead. “Mua~” He kissed him softly. Sherlock buried his face against John's arm.

“Hey, look what the special is today.” John said.

“Hmm?” Sherlock looked up.

John giggled. “Me-n-u.”

“Not again!” Sherlock laughed. “Stop it, you pick up line machine.”

John smiled cutely, looking down. He giggled a little and leant into Sherlock, smiling. “Nah.” He said. He was definitely going to give more pick up lines.