4:drunk call pt 2

An//
Y/nn~ your nickname
Y/f/r~ your favorite restaurant

⤵⤵ ⤵⤵

It has been a week since you received the drunken call from Sebastian

It has been a week since you received the drunken call from Sebastian. You haven't spoken to him very much since then, and you are scared to. You want to admit to him that you like him, but you don't know if he remembers spilling his heart out to you.

Your phone starts to ring. You smile as you see Sebastian's name at the top of the screen.

"Hello?" You say as you press your phone to your ear.

"Hey, (y/nn)! I was wondering if you would meet me at (y/f/r)?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you there in 10." You hang up the phone, and quickly put on your shoes. You grab your keys and wallet on the way out, locking the door to your apartment before you shut the door.

The drive to the restaurant feels like a million years, you being anxious to see your best friend.

He's waiting in front of the restaurant when you pull up. He looks nervous about something.

You shut your car off, and get out. His eyes light up when he sees you.

You give him a quick hug, and follow him inside. You guys stand at the front podium, waiting for someone to show you to a table.

He leans in and whispers something to you. "I remember what I said... the other night?"

"Oh.. well.. do you remember what I said?"

He shakes his head.

"I like you too..."

Sebastian pulls back from you and smiles. "Really?"

You nod. "I always have..."

I really think I could've written this a whole lot better... but oh well🤷‍♀️

-ry❤️