145: On Set With Dad...again

Part three of On Set with Dad and Civil War Premiere

**** I keep forgetting to add that Sebastian is a couple years older in this series like he was 18 when the reader was born.****

It's time for the next Avengers movies to start filming. Your father asked you to accompany him to Atlanta, where a good deal of filming will occur.

It's nice to be on set with your dad again. You love seeing him in his own element.

"Baby Stan!"

"I'm 21, Christopher," you laugh.

"Mhmm, you're legal now... Tom has been whining since he's still 20," He laughs.

"Tom is here?"

"Don't worry about him... I'll make sure he leaves you alone..." your dad says.

"She's a big girl, Sebastian... She can take care of herself."

****

After being on set for almost a week, you still haven't seen Tom.

"Where is Holland?" Anthony Russo yells.

"(Y/n), can you please go find him?" Joe asks.

You nod and rush off to Tom's trailer. You give the door a couple knocks before it swings open.

Tom's eyes are puffy and bloodshot.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"You're needed on set..." you pause for a second. "Are you okay?"

Tom nods. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Great, actually!"

"Sure."

You turn around to walk away and Tom grabs your wrist.

"Can we talk tonight after I finish filming?"

You hesitate for a moment, before nodding.

****

By the time Tom finishes filming, it's almost midnight. But you promised to talk, so you're gonna talk.

"I'm sorry it's so late..." Tom apologizes.

"It's fine, Tom. I just want to make sure you're okay.."

He looks down at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with you.

"She broke up with me... Because I told her that I'm in love with someone else."

Your eyes widen.

"I hate that I'm telling you this way."

"That you're in love with me?"

He nods.

"How could you possibly be in love with me, Tom? We hung out for a couple of months.. all while I was falling for you but you didn't think that way about me. I followed you around like a lovesick puppy and you were thinking about her."

"Those months were the best time of my life. I've never felt the way about someone like I feel about you. I never really wanted to be with her... But your dad.."

"My dad?"

"He's a little scary, you've gotta admit that."

"To you, maybe. But he's like a puppy."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

I keep putting off finishing this... mainly cause I have no requests. Imma do a part four, which will most likely be the end of this little series

-ry