76: caught

Part two of Strict Rule ✌️

⤵️⤵️⤵️

You and Bucky have been dating for three weeks now. And Steve still hasn't found out.

Sam, on the other hand, caught on after the first couple days. But he swore that he wouldn't tell anyone, per your wishes.

"Buck, stop, we can't get caught..." you sigh, Bucky's lips attached to your neck.

"Relax... It'll be fine," he smirks against your skin.

You giggle, and kiss his lips. You know it's cliche, but you feel as if they were meant to mold perfectly with yours.

"I love you.." he says.

You freeze for a moment, but quickly answer. "I love you, too."

He smiles again and kisses you more.

"Hey, Buck— OH MY-"

You push Bucky away from you, but you know it's too late.

At the door is Steve, who looks furious.

"Steve, I-" you start.

He holds up his hand, signaling you to step.

"I specifically told you that she was off limits! Why would you go against me like that, Bucky?" He yells.

Bucky starts to speak, but you interrupt.

"Steve, don't. Whether you like it or not, I love him, and he loves me," you say. "And if you don't like that, then that's your problem."

Steve's facial features soften.

"Come back to us when you can accept that we're together," you snap.

Steve sighs, and turns around.

"I just don't want you to get hurt..."

With that, he walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

***

Bucky takes a deep breath before knocking. The door swings open to reveal Steve, who looks like he's been crying.

"What do you want?"

Bucky avoids Steve's glare.

"I, um, wanted to talk to you. About earlier?"

Steve groans, but let's Bucky inside.

"Don't be mad at her. But you have every right to be upset with me. I understand that. But I love her, I have for a very long time. I wouldn't dream of hurting her, or her relationship with you. You two are closer than ever now, and I don't want to jeopardize that. I hope you can forgive us."

Steve chuckles. "Thanks, Bucky. I'm glad you came to me.. Back in the day, she got hurt, pretty bad. And I thought it was going to ruin her. But then she found out you were alive, and it's been different ever since. You're her happy place, and that makes me happy. I was just shocked when I caught you two. I forgive you, just don't hurt her. Cause you know what will happen then."

Bucky smiles, "Like I said, I wouldn't dream of it."

I liked this little two parter 😌

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And please leave some suggestions or requests or ideas in the comments! It can even be a dialogue prompt or something! Anything helps 😛