49: sick day

I found this dialogue prompt on Pinterest and wanted to try it :)
⤵️⤵️⤵️

"Bless you," you tell Bucky for the thousandth time today.

He groans. "I want to dieeeeee."

He lays his entire body on top of yours, and sighs loudly. 

"Buck... Get off... You're crushing me."

His only reply is a groan. "I think I'm dying, (y/nn)."

You roll your eyes. "You're fine, Bucky."

Your phone starts to ring, and you see that Steve is calling you.

"Hello?"

"Hey, (y/n). Tony is throwing a party tonight so I was going to see if you and Buck wanted to come."

"Um, I'm not sure..."

Bucky groans loudly again.

"What is he doing?" Steve asks.

You laugh. "Sorry, I have a really clingy and feverish ex-assassin on my lap. Let me call you back when I've convinced him that a cold doesn't mean he's dying."

Steve chuckles. "Okay, I guess I might see you guys tonight then."

You throw your phone beside you, and try to push Bucky off of your body. He wraps his arms around you.

"Stay."

"I'm going to find you some medicine so you can feel better, James."

You walk into your bathroom, and dig through the medicine cabinet for something that will help him clear his sinuses.

When you get back to the bedroom, Bucky is sitting up on the bed.

"Here, take this.. Hopefully this will help."

He hesitantly takes the pills from your hand and picks his cup of water up. He quickly swallows the pills. "These taste gross.." he frowns. "Are you going to the party?"

You shrug. "I'll stay here with you if you want.."

You lay back down in your bed, and Bucky lays his head on your stomach. Running your fingers through his hair, you sigh. "I don't like when you're sick..."

You and Bucky spend the rest of the night cuddling, and watching movies.

The next morning, Bucky wakes up feeling a lot better, but you wake up with a cold.

shortish imagine :( sorry... and there was a lot of dialogue :(

-ry❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And don't hesitate to comment a request or pm me! I want to write what you guys want to read!😛