166: Old Friends

Request: the reader and Sebastian are old school friends but lost contact after graduation. They meet again on the set of Endgame

You finally got the call. The call that could change your life for the better.

You had applied to be the makeup artist for a movie called Infinity War, but unfortunately, someone else got the job. And now, that same makeup artist has left for maternity leave. So, you were offered the job. You happily accepted.

It's your first day on the job, and you're waiting for your first person to come in for makeup.

The door swings open, and someone quickly comes in, shutting the door behind them.

"It's cold out there today!" He says.

The man turns around and your jaw drops.

"Sebastian?" You ask.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! How are you?" He asks, giving you a quick hug. "It's been a while.."

You frown. "It has... but I'm well. Seems like you've been doing good, too..."

He nods. "Busy, but yeah, I'm good. God, how long has it been? 15 years?"

You laugh. "More like 20.."

"Ouch, were old."

"Speak for yourself, Sebby." The nickname falls off your tongue, and it makes you stop for a second.

"I always loved it when you called me that... God, I had the biggest crush on you."

Your eyes widen. "You did?"

"Mhmm. I still regret never asking you out."

"You still can, you know..." you smirk.

Sebastian laughs. "I might take you up on that."

Part two???

-ry