81: mistake

request: Seb and reader are engaged! She is also an actress on infinity war! During the premiere she sees a girl kiss Seb! And she leaves him! Leaves the ring and leaves! Well a bit later idk 1 day later she sees a post about the girl and she says finally broke them up! She never deserved him! And I don't even like him but I hate her so screw her happiness!!! It's a girl who hated the reader during high school!! She runs to Seb to apologize! And up to you for the rest!

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"How was filming for this movie? Especially with your fiance, Sebastian?" the interviewer asks. 

You smile. "It was great! I worked with the Russo's on Winter Soldier and Civil War, so they were awesome as always. But it this movie, I got to do more scenes with Seb, so that was an extra plus." 

"Well, thank you so much! Can't wait to see the movie!" 

You smile again, and keep making your way down the carpet. 

You hear the voice of Sebastian coming from in front of you, so you decide to try and find him. 

When you reach him, you can't believe what you are seeing. 

There is a woman standing in front of him, their lips attached to each others. 

"Sebastian?" you say, tear threatening to spill. 

He pushed the woman off of him, and rushes to you.

"(y/n), this isn't what it looks like! I swear..." 

You laugh, shaking your head. "Oh, I'm sure it's not... Wow, I didn't think you would be capable of doing this... Especially on one of the biggest nights of our lives. But I was wrong. Have fun at the rest of the premiere with her. I'm leaving, and don't bother trying to come after me." 

You hesitate before pulling your engagement ring off you finger and throw it at him.

You turn on your heels and walk away, trying to find the nearest exit. 

You really don't want the fans to see you like this, and you hate to do all of this in public. You know that you'll be seeing a lot of things about this before the night is over. 

***

You throw yourself on your bed, finally letting everything loose. 

Your sobs drown out all other noises, which explains why you didn't hear the door to your apartment open.

"(y/nn)?" 

You feel the bed dip down beside you. 

"What happened?" your best friend asks.

"S-Seb. He was with another wo-woman, at the premiere... They were shoving their tongues down each other's throats. It was horrifying, and disgusting." 

They sigh, reaching out and grabbing your hand. "I'm sorry... Do you know who she was?"

You shrug, "Go look on Twitter or Instagram or something.. You'll probably find pictures of her."

And sure enough, there they are. The whole thing is trending on Twitter, and fans are freaking out. 

Your friend scrolls though the tweets, hoping to find something about this mysterious woman. 

"I found her Instagram," they say. "I'll text it to you, and I'll let you do this on your own time... But for right now, you need to get some sleep. I'll be in the living room." 

You feel your eyes get heavy almost immediately, falling asleep soon after. 

***

It's been two days. Two days since your nightmare began, feeling like it will never stop.

You remember that you still have the unopened message of the woman's Instagram page. 

You type in the username in the search bar, and gasp when you see who it is. 

"(r/f/n) (r/l/n)." you say. (make up a name, i guess)

The two of you used to be best friends in high school, until her boyfriend broke up with her to be with you. Ever since then, she's hated you, even though you did nothing wrong. You were too much of a good friend to date her ex. But you never thought that she would go this far. 

You see that the last picture is one of her and Sebastian kissing at the premiere. 

"Finally broke them up... It's about time that (y/n) gets what she deserves. She never deserved this one.. btw, I don't even like him, I just hate her, so screw her happiness.." you read aloud. 

You drop your phone onto your bed, and run to your closet to change out of the pajamas that you are currently wearing.

You grab your things, and leave your apartment. 

When you finally get to your destination, you almost hesitate. 

You reach your hand up, and knock a couple times on the door. 

The door opens, revealing a distraught Sebastian. 

"(y/n)?" 

"I'm sorry... I should've listened to you. It really wasn't what it looked like. i know the true story now." 

He opens the door wider, letting you enter his place. 

"What do you mean?" 

You sigh, sitting down next to him on the couch. 

"That girl, we were friends back in high school. And her boyfriend broke up with her cause he thought that he was in love with me. Ever since then she's hated me, even though I did nothing wrong. But she wanted her revenge..." 

Sebastian pulls you closer to him, wrapping his arm around you. "I'm still sorry for kissing her." 

You giggle. "It's not your fault, it was her's. But I hope you can forgive me."

He smiles, "Only if you take the ring back.."

i hope this was good!

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments! Anything helps!