7: Seb's Signing

Pt two

Sebastian's panel went by perfectly, and now you are heading to his signing

Sebastian's panel went by perfectly, and now you are heading to his signing. You are holding hands again, and he's practically pulling you to where you are supposed to be.

You are trying to look around and see everything. What you really want is to go look at the Supernatural things, and of course, the Marvel stuff. But you don't want to go alone, and you have no one else to go with you.

You're sitting in the floor behind a curtain during the signing, since you don't really do crowds.

You hear someone call your name, and you look up to see Elizabeth Olsen coming towards you.

"(Y/n)! Hey!" She says, waving.

You quickly stand up, and say, "Hey, Lizzie!"

When she gets to you, she gives you a quick hug. "Sebastian has a signing?"

You nod. "Yeah, and I'm stuck back here for the next 15 minutes. I've been here for a while, but I'm not complaining too much. I know he loves to meet his fans, it's just, I want to venture out and see what Comic Con has to offer. But I've been vlogging..." you point to your camera, which has been turned on this entire time.

Someone sneezes, and you quickly yell bless you. The curtain flings open and Sebastian pops out.

"Thanks, doll.." he smiles at you, and then closes the curtain.

You and Elizabeth talk for the remainder of the signing, and then it was her turn to go do a panel with Scarlett and Renner.

You walk with her to the stage, and then you make your way back. You pull your camera up to start talking to it when you see Sebastian  and a security guard coming towards you.  As they get closer, Seb puts his hand in front of the camera and you giggle.

"Let's go check out some stuff before we leave?" He questions. You quickly nod, and take his hand in yours once again.

Was gonna make a three part thing but just made it into two 😬

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And I'm taking requests so if you want that, then look at the chapter titled "requests" to see what to do 😊😊