120:cramps

Request: Sebastian comes home to his girlfriend laying on the couch, clutching her stomach and she explains what's happening, and he rubs her stomach to help ease the cramps and helps her as much as he can

Requested by @jamierogers2406

~~~~

The heat pack that's laying on your stomach isn't doing anything for your cramps anymore

The heat pack that's laying on your stomach isn't doing anything for your cramps anymore. Luckily, your boyfriend, Sebastian, should be home any minute and might could help you out.

After an hour of Sebastian being late, you send him a quick text. A few moments later, you hear the front door being unlocked.

You're about to speak, as a cramp courses through your lower abdomen, and you let out a groan.

"What's wrong, doll?" Sebastian rushes to your side.

"Cramps..." you sigh.

He frowns. "I'm sorry, babe. What would you like for me to do?"

"Rub my stomach... Or draw me a bath? Something..."

He nods. He helps you up off the couch and carries you up the stairs to your bathroom. He plugs the drain to the bathtub and turns the faucet. He adds a small amount of bubble bath of your favorite scent. A little bit of steam rises from the water after a moment, so he knows it's perfect for you.

Sebastian pulls you closer to him, and lifts your shirt before taking it completely off. He then slides your pajama shorts off, and your underwear with them.

He takes your hand and helps you into the bathtub.

You sigh as you sink into the water.

"Thank you, sebby.." you smile.

He smiles back at you. "It's no problem. I want you to feel better. So after your bath, you can lay down and I'll rub you stomach to try to ease the cramps when they come back. I hate seeing you in pain."

"You're too good for me.."

I'm so excited to start writing again 🥰
-rylie