82: Cupcakes

Request: How about Seb meets reader on cupcake wars (sorry I'm a baker). He's the special guest judge and she's a competitor. She wins with a white chocolate moose cupcake with raspberry liquor inside and a Captain America shield on top, a midnight mint cupcake with peppermint chocolate moose and a Bucky sign on top in side and a white and Dark chocolate mousse cupcake with both shields on top! This is for the winter soldier premier. Well he can't help but watch her and hopes she wins because the prize is special not only does she win the cash and get to go to the premiere the winner (all contestants are girls and only 1 per team) gets to go as Sebastian's date! Well she wins and he is thrilled! After the premiere he asks her for her number and in the morning asks if she wants coffee! They start to date! Flash forward 5 years. 3 kids and Happy parents Seb and reader!

(this is going to be like my own version of cupcake wars lol) (and I'm only doing female contestants because of the request)

⤵️⤵️⤵️

"Mad Batter, how may I help you?" you answer the phone to your cake shop.

"Hello, is this (y/n) (l/n)?"

"Um, yes, this is she."

The person clears their throat before speaking again. "This is Adam Cohen. I am a producer for the hit show, Cupcake Wars. And we were hoping that you would agree to come on our show for the new Captain America movie."

You almost drop the phone when you hear that.

"Yes! I will be there!"

"Great! This epsiode is going to be a little different. There will be no sous-chef, only you. You will find out why this is when you get to the show. Thank you for agreeing, and we will see you in two weeks!"

***

The day you've anticipated for a couple weeks is finally here.

Once you step foot onto the set, you feel like you are in a dream.

"Bakers! Please get to your positions!" The host yells.

You scramble to get to your spot, which on the right side of the four contestants.

"This episode is a little different than ones you've seen before!" The host says. "Instead if you bringing a sous-chef, we have provided you with another baker. You see that all of the contestants are female. The reason we are doing this is because if you win our competition, you will get to go to the premiere of the new Captain America movie as the date of our special judge! You know what? Let's just bring him out! Mr. Sebastian Stan, everyone!"

Your heart skips a beat when you hear his name. You loved him in the first movie, and you are super excited that they are continuing Bucky's story in this new movie. 

"Hello, everyone!" Sebastian smiles. 

He glances across the bakers, and stops when he sees you. 

What is he looking at? Is something wrong?

The host tells you how round one works, and then you get to work. It goes smoothly, and you get through to the next round. 

"Okay, bakers! Your second task is to make three different cupcakes! One needs to be set around Captain America, one for Bucky, and one that showcases the both of them.  You have 75 minutes, which is counting down, now!" 

 You make your way back to your station, where another baker is waiting.

"Okay, so one of my specialties at my cake shop is a white chocolate mousse cupcake with a raspberry liquor filling. And I was thinking we could do a Cap shield in the top of it, like it's splitting the cupcake?" you say to the baker. "The second one will be midnight mint cupcake with peppermint chocolate mousse with a Bucky sign. And the last one will be white and Dark chocolate mousse cupcake with both shields on top?"

They just nod, and you tell them what to start. 

***

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Time's up, step away from your station!" the host yells.

You wait your turn to present your cupcakes to the judges.

"And finally, (y/n), let's see what you've done. And while they are tasting, tell us about your cake shop."

You clear your throat before speaking. 

"I've made a white chocolate mousse cake with a raspberry liquor filling, a midnight mint cupcake with peppermint chocolate mousse, and white and Dark chocolate mousse cupcake. I love making these at my shop, The Mad Batter."

Sebastian chuckles. "I like the name."

You smile.  "Thank you! I've been a fan of the movie all my life, and your roll in Once Upon A Time as Jefferson, actually, was one of the reasons that I named the shop that. We are celebrating our fifth year anniversary of our opening in just a few months." 

The judges critique your cupcakes, and then you go stand with the other bakers.

"Okay, contestants. It is now time to reveal who, unfortunately, will be going home." the host says. "(random name). I'm sorry, but thank you coming out!" 

The girl hangs her head down, slowly walking away.

You feel bad for her, but at the same time, you feel excited. You're one step closer to being Seb's date to a premiere.

"Okay, round the last round! You will need to make 1,000 cupcakes using the three you just showed us. You have been provided with a team to help bake and a team to create what you will put the cupcakes on. You have two hours! Starting now!" 

The round goes by faster than you thought it would, but you got everything finished that you wanted. The judges are now deciding who the winner is.

"The contestant who has won Cupcake Wars, the ten thousand dollars, and the date with Sebastian is... (y/n)!" 

Your jaw drops. You were sure that your competitor would be the one to win. 

"Thank you so much!" you smile. 

A couple days pass, and it's time for the premiere. 

"You know," Sebastian says to you. "I was hoping that you would win... There's just something about you that intrigued me. And I couldn't get it out of my head. I loved the way your eyes lit up when the judges said something nice about you, it made me feel so warm inside. I really like you, (y/n). And I hope that this isn't the last time we see each other. Maybe we can go get some coffee sometime?"

He hands you a slip of paper, which contains his number. 

***

5 years later...

You and Sebastian have been married for two years. 

Today is your twins' second birthday. 

"We have an announcement!" Sebastian calls out to your friends and family. 

"We're expecting another baby Stan in February," you smile, your hand resting on your stomach. 

Everything is perfect now. You still run your cake shop, which you've opened multiple shops throughout the USA, as well as one in London and Sydney. 

And now you have a perfect little family, and you couldn't be happier.

this was a lot longer than I thought it would be :)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests in the comments! Anything helps!