79: anxiety

"Babe, I'm freaking out..." you tell your boyfriend, Sebastian.

He chuckles, one hand resting on your thigh, the other on the steering wheel.

"You'll be fine," he replies.

Tonight's the night that you are finally meeting his co-stars of Infinity War. RDJ was throwing a party for the cast and Sebastian is taking you as his plus one.

"Yeah, right, it's not like I'm meeting my idols," you tell him, the sarcasm clear in your voice.

Sebastian doesn't reply, being too focused on the road.

When you arrive at the house, you really start to hyperventilate.

"They're going to hate me."

"I don't want to do this."

"Please, seb, don't make me do this."

Before you could say anything else, Sebastian rings the doorbell.

"Wow, Okay. You actually hate me. I see how it is," you snap.

The door swings open.

"Sebastian! I'm glad you could make it!"

You recognize this woman as Susan Downey, RDJ's wife.

You are a little bit thankful that Robert didn't answer the door, you may of had a meltdown.

Then, the realization hit you. You were going to be walking into a room full of people you have watched on the big screen for ten years now.

The two of you follow Susan into the backyard.

"Hey, Seb!" A very familiar voice calls.

You freeze, not wanting to take another step.

You finally look towards where the voice came from, seeing Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie sitting at the bar next to the pool.

Sebastian intertwined his fingers with yours, pulling you along with him.

"Hey, guys!" Sebastian smiles. "This is my anxious, beautiful girlfriend, (y/n)."

You smile, giving a small wave.

"Hello, (y/n)! I'm Chris, but considering how star struck you look right now, I'm assuming you already know that."

You giggle. "Sorry, I just really love you guys. And it's an honor to finally meet you all."

As the night goes on, you find yourself having normal conversations with the cast. Scarlett and Elizabeth are basically your best friends now.

"Thanks for bringing me, babe.." you tell Sebastian on your way home.

"I knew once you got there, your anxiety would fade away.." he says. "But you're welcome, I'm glad you had fun."

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And leave some requests or ideas in the comments! I need some ideas for the next imagine! 😛