8:Matchmakers

First request 😛
Request : the reader is in her early to mid twenties and works on the set of infinity War (and winter soldier and civil war) and is the Russo's assistant. She's always had a crush on Sebastian and he's secretly admired her from afar and maybe have some of the cast members play match makers even the Russo's help out

⤵ ⤵ ⤵

It's the first day on set

It's the first day on set. 24 year old (Y/n) is super excited to start working with the Russo brothers again for another Marvel movie. Even if all she does is get coffee or something, she always has a good time seeing everything the movie world has to offer.

Her favorite thing about this job, however, is the one and only Sebastian Stan. She has been in love with him since season one of Gossip Girl.

She talks to him frequently, but she wouldn't necessarily call them friends.

"(Y/n)!" She hears her name being called. She turns around and sees Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen walking towards her.

Chris gives her a hug, and then Lizzie gives her one.

"We've been waiting for your first day!" Elizabeth tells her.

(Y/n) smiles. "Me too!"

"And Sebastian is happy you're here.." Chris smirks.

(Y/n) rolls her eyes at his comment. He knows about her little crush on the Romanian actor, and he's been trying to set them up for a while now. There's a 10 year age gap between the two of them, but Chris doesn't think that can stop them. Love is love, and it knows no age.

In fact, most of the actors have been trying to set the two up. Even the Russo's get in on it.

"(Y/n), you're finally here!" Both of the Russo brothers walk up to her.

"We are about to get started so, if you don't mind, can you go get Sebastian for us?" She internally groans when she sees the smirk on their faces. But of course, she has to do what she's asked. She makes her way to the makeup/hair trailer and walks inside. Sebastian is getting his hair ready, what little they can do, and smiles when he sees her.

"The Russo's sent me for you..." (y/n) says, trying to avoid eye contact.

She hears a chair squeak, indicating that Sebastian stood up. He stands next to her, waiting for her to walk out of the door. They walk in silence, both not knowing what to say.

"So... How have you been? We haven't talked in a while," sebastian breaks the silence.

(Y/n) hesitates before speaking. "I've been well, I guess. Trying to stay busy with things... How have you been?"

Sebastian smiles at her, but she doesn't see it. "Busy... Can't seem to catch a break. I've worked on a movie, and a couple of shows that I'm really proud of."