117: You're not leading me to my death,are you?

Request: So this is basically where the reader surprises Seb with a cute little lovely date, on the rooftop with fairy lights, and a vinyl player and of course food and pizza. Seb gets so happy, and that makes my heart melt

Requested by @flickersebby

You wanted to do something nice for Sebastian. So, you decided to plan a little date for the two of you. The apartments that you live in has a community roof, so you reserved it for the night. The owner of the building was super nice about letting you reserve it, and you were thankful that they didn't mind. 

Your best friend helped you set it all up, and you were so happy when it finally came together. 

You are now waiting in your apartment for Seb to show up. There is a knock at the door, and you quickly run to answer it.

"Hey, love.." you smile, quickly kissing his cheek.

"So, what does the wonderful (y/n) have planned for us tonight..." your boyfriend asks. 

You grab his hand leading him to the elevator to the roof. 

"You'll just have to wait and see." 

When you press the button for the elevator, you hand Sebastian a blindfold. 

"Put this on."

Sebastian shakes his head and laughs. "You're not leading me to my death, are you?"

You laugh with him. "Maybe..." 

You guide him into the elevator and press the button to take you to the roof.

"Watch your step," you tell him as the two of you step off the elevator. 

You take him over to the blanket that's set up on the ground and tell him to sit down. You quickly walk over to the vinyl record player that's set up by the wall and put on your favorite record.

You sit down next to Seb, and smile. "Okay, you can take the blindfold off..." 

Sebastian does as you say, and a grin grows on his face.

"(y/n), you didn't have to do this for me!"

"I know you've been stressed lately, so I thought this would be nice," you shrug.

"This is so nice, thank you." 

The two of you start to eat the little meal you had planned, which really just consists of pizza and other junk food. The only lights that are on are the fairy lights your friend set up, and the glow of the moonlight. The light hits perfectly on Seb's face, and you can't help but stare at him.

"I love you," you say.

"And I love you..." Sebastian says. He stands up, and holds his hand out for you to take. "Care to dance?"

You smile, and nod.

Your favorite song is on, and it's perfect for the occasion.

"I can't thank you enough for tonight, (y/nn)."

"You don't have to thank me... I'd do anything for you..."

this was so cute and i'm dying. thanks :)

-ry

DONT FORGET THAT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED :)

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!