116: just say it

Request: The reader is dating Sebastian but he is spending a lot with another girl, she accuses him of cheating, but he denies it, they argue and he admits he was planning the perfect way to propose (the girl was helping him)

Requested by chanelypop

The tears sting on your cheeks. You don't know how long you've been crying, but you can't stop. You read the sentence over and over again.

Sebastian Stan seen with new girl! Click here to read entire article.

You don't want to believe it. But something inside of you says that it's true.

Sebastian has been going out a lot lately. He's barely home. Which sucks when he's gone for months at a time, filming a new project. He's been a total jerk lately, which isn't like him.

Just as you're about to click on the link, your bestfriend's name shows up on your phone.

"Hey.." you quietly say.

"Did you see it?" They ask.

"Ye-yeah," your voice cracks.

"Have you talked to him about it?" 

"No, he's not even home right now for me to say anything..." 

At that moment, you hear the front door close.

"He's here, I'll call you back later."

You put your phone down and wipe your eyes, trying your best to look like you haven't been crying. 

Sebastian walks through the bedroom door.

"Have you been crying?" he asks, a frown clear on his face.

"We need to talk." 

You give him your phone, which is now unlocked. 

"Have you been cheating on me?"

"(y/n)! That's crazy!" he denies your accusations. "Of course not!"

You roll you eyes. "It sure seems like it! You're never home, and I just sit around and accept it. I've always settled for this. I'm sick of it, Seb. So tell me what you've been doing with that girl, or I leave." 

"Baby, think about this." 

"I don't need to think about anything! Tell me! Just say it, damn it!" you say.

"Say it.." your voice cracks again, more tears falling than ever.

"It's not what you think," Sebastian says, sitting on the edge of the bed. "(girl's name) is an event planner.. She's the one that helped me plan your birthday party last year. She...she was helping me plan out the perfect proposal for you, but I guess that's out of the question. So, I guess it's now or never."

He slowly gets off the bed, and kneels down. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a black, velvet box. 

"(y/n) (l/n), I am completely and utterly in love with you. And I would never do anything to hurt you. I want to grow old with you, have a family. Will you marry me?" 

You nod. "Of course, I will."

Sebastian slides the ring on your finger. 

"I'm sorry I accused you of cheating..." 

"And I'm sorry I've been neglecting you." 

"I feel bad for ruining your plans..."

Seb chuckles. "This was way better anyways..."

I hope you liked it!

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And requests are closed for a little bit, by the way. I need to get caught up on the ones that I have, and I have three or fours ideas for some imagines as well. I'll let you guys know when they are open again!