69:movie day

**warning this is so terrible**

You wake up to the smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen. You smile to yourself. You love when your boyfriend is home after filming for months upon months. 

You get out of bed, and put on one of Sebastian's many hoodies. When you get to the kitchen, you wrap your arms around Seb. 

"Good morning..." you tell him. 

"How'd you sleep?" he asked. 

"Better since you were there..." you smile. You reach over, and steal a piece of bacon from the plate, and take a bite. 

You hop up and sit on the counter, and watch him cook. 

"What are we doing today?" you ask, finishing another piece of bacon. 

He shrugs. "I figured we could just stay in today? Watch some movies?"

You smile and nod quickly. "Only if it's a Marvel marathon..." 

Sebastian chuckles. "And by Marvel marathon you mean every movie Bucky is in, right?" 

Laughing, you nod again. "Those are the best ones."

***

"I could watch this movie everyday and still act surprised when this happens..." you say. The two of you are watching Winter Soldier, and it's at the part where Steve realizes the Winter Soldier is, in fact, Bucky.

Sebastian chuckles, pulling you closer to him. "You're saying that you DON'T watch this movie everyday?"

You giggle. "Well, only when you're not home..." 

"I love my fans..." he says, kissing your forehead. "Especially my biggest one.." 

this was so bad.. But i wanted to update :)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell  me what  you think! AND PLEASE LEAVE SOME REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS! I have no idea what I'm going to write next. This was a last minute write.