45: little sister

In the year of 1950, you were approached by none other than Peggy Carter. She explained that she worked with your older brother, Steve, before he crashed into the Arctic.

"I was hoping you would help us with something.. We need someone with the same physique as Steve for this to work. If you agree, we would like for you to try the Super Solider Serum." She had said.

"Is that what he went through?" You asked.

"Precisely."

You pondered for a moment, and then nodded. "I'll do it."

The serum worked, for the most part. Except it didn't make you muscly, it just slowed your aging to almost nothing. You began working for SHIELD almost immediately after, becoming one of the original members of the group.

Now, in the year of 2018, you are working for SHIELD. But there's one thing, Steve doesn't know you're alive. Tony Stark is the only one who knows.

After Howard and Maria were killed, you took Tony in. Of course, he was almost an adult at the time, but you still wanted him to have someone to look to in a time of need.

In fact, Tony has been the one to help you since then. He gave you a safe house to stay in, as well as funds your needs. He doesn't mind, you're like family to him.

"Tony, I really don't want to... I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.." you tell your friend.

"Oh come on! He's been out of the ice for years and I think he needs someone who has shared life experience. You won't regret it.. It's one party and you get to see your brother for the first time in almost 75 years. Please, (y/n)?"

You sigh loudly. "Fine... But I want to talk to him on my own time. Don't force me into it, okay?"

"Great! He'll be so excited to see you, he won't shut up about you some days.. He really misses you."

"I miss him too.. I guess it is time for me to see him.. After all, He is my big brother."

Part two coming soon ✌️

-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And please request some ideas! I'm running out of things to write, and I really don't want to end these imagines. I love writing them 😛💜