29: i really like you

part 3 of gorgeous/date? (Gonna be a lot of dialogue.. sorry 😕)

You are sitting on your bed, watching your daughter go through your closet to find something for you to wear on your date with Sebastian

"I still can't believe you are going on a date with him.." she mumbles as she sorts through your clothes.

"Me either, honey.. I just hope I don't make a fool out of myself.."

"You'll do fine, mom!"

After a few more minutes of searching, she pulls out an outfit.

"Honey, I'm a 35 year old woman with a teenaged daughter. I should not be wearing skinny jeans.." you tell her.

She laughs and rolls her eyes. "It'll be okay for one night, ma."

She puts the outfit in your arms and tells you to go change.

Once you come back in your room, you realize that you only have a few more minutes before Sebastian was going to pick you up. "Makeup? Light?"

Your daughter nods and quickly goes to work. Within 10 minutes, she's finished.

"You are a lifesaver, hun."

"Yeah, ma, I know.." the doorbell rings, interrupting her. "Now go have fun.. but not too much fun."

You ignore her comment, and walk to your apartment door. You take a deep breath before opening it.

Sebastian is standing there, of course, and smiles when he sees you.

"Hi, Seb..." you say.

"Hey, you ready?" He asks. You nod and follow him down to the streets of New York City.

"I was hoping this could be pretty laid back, ya know? For us to get to know each other better?"

You smile. "I'd like that, actually..."

He takes your hand, guiding you to the place he wants to go. It's a diner, about 6 blocks from your apartment.

"I love this place!" You exclaim as you step into the door.

"(Y/n)! How are ya? Haven't seen you in a while!" One of the cooks yell to you.

You smile and wave.

"I assume you come here a lot?" Sebastian asks.

"eh, just a few times... I used to work here when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was 19 at the time," you explain to him. "So, that was 16 years ago.. can't believe he's still working here after all this time."

The two of you walk to a booth in the corner, Sebastian sitting across from you. A waitress comes over and takes your order and heads to  the back to give it to a cook.

"So, tell me about her.. uh, your daughter I mean. I know she means a lot to you."

You smile "Shes my world. I got pregnant when I was 18, by a guy who I had been dating since sophomore year. After I told this boy that I was going to be having his child, he left me. So, fresh out of high school, I had no job, I was pregnant, and I had no baby daddy to help out. I debated on aborting her, but I couldn't make myself do it. There was no way I would be able to live with myself if i did. So, I found a job, here in this little diner. Making less that minimum wage, and living off tips. Luckily, people pitied the pregnant girl, and gave me a decent sized tip."

"That's insane, wow.." Sebastian says as he takes a sip of his drink. "What about you family?"

"I'm an only child.. my mother passed when I was 12, and my dad when I was 20. He tried to help out when he could, but he didn't have the funds either. And my grandparents pretty much disowned me since I was unmarried and having a child."

"You are just getting better and better by the second. I look at you as you talk, and your eyes and heart are just filled with love and confidence. I really like you, (y/n).." he stares at you in awe. You blush, and look away from him.

"It's true," he says. "You're incredible, and I'm one lucky guy to be able to take you out.. Maybe more than once."

You smile yet again. "I'd really like that, Seb."

This wasn't where I wanted this to go, but here's something 😕
But I'm back and I've seen infinity war and I'm ready to write
-ry ❤️

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And if you want me to write you a request then comment or pm me and tell me what you want me to write!😛