146: Infinity War Premiere

Part four to the Sebastian's daughter series

You've been dating Tom in secret for a few months now

You've been dating Tom in secret for a few months now. Your father still has no idea, but you told Chris a while back.

"He's gonna freak.." Chris says.

"I know... But I forgave Tom so he should too. I know what I'm doing, Christopher."

"Yeah, yeah, explain that to him, though."

"That and I have to tell him that I have a date to the Infinity War premiere..."

"Good luck."

****

"Dad..." you say, getting his attention.

"What's up?" He asks you.

"I need to tell you something.." You pause, waiting for him to motion for you to go on. "I have been asked to accompany someone to the infinity war premiere."

"Oh? Want to tell me who it is?"

You shake your head.

"I figured you'd tell me when Tom finally got the balls to ask you out... But I guess not."

Your eyes widen in shock. "Chris told you, didn't he?"

Your dad chuckles, nodding. "I scared it out of him. He asked me if you had talked to me yet and when I looked confused, he tried to backtrack and then I threatened him and yeah."

"Are you mad?"

"No! I just wished you were so scared to tell me. You never have to be afraid to tell me something, honey. I love you and I'm glad that you're happy with Tom."

****

"Ready?" Tom asks, holding his hand out for you to grab.

"As I'll ever be.." you laugh.

Tom helps you out of the car and the fans go wild. This is the first time you've gone out in public as a couple. Tom gives you a quick kiss on the forehead before the two of you make your way to the red carpet.

"(Y/n)!"

You look up to see your father and Mackie walking towards you and Tom.

"Hey, dad.." He gives you a quick hug.

"Hey, Tom... You better be treating her right," tour dad says before giving Tom a hug as well.

"I wouldn't do anything less. I love her."

Your eyes widen. That's the first time he's said those beautiful words.

"I'd hope so.. She's crazy about you.." Anthony laughs. "You're all she talks about. It's Tom this and Tom that."

"Have fun guys.. We've got to go do an interview."

Tom takes your hand again.

"Hey, Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, too."

I have the flu so I've been confined to my room so here's a crappy ending to the little series or whatever

-ry