118: I have a secret

Request: Hi could I request that you and Seb are expecting and decide to announce at comic con by doing a short film since you play Bucky's lover and shows they are expecting and everyone being shocked

"How are we going to hide this?" you ask your husband while pointing to your baby bump. 

The two of you are to be at Comic Con next week, and you haven't exactly told the fans that you are expecting a child. 

"I have an idea..." Sebastian tells you. "How about instead of hiding it, we announce it? Through a video." 

Filming for the video was a lot more fun than you thought. You pulled an all-nighter the night before your scheduled Q&A. 

Now, it's time to tell the world that you're having a baby.

"Before we ask them to come out, Sebastian and (y/n) made a little video for you guys!" the interviewer says to the crowd. 

The lights go down and the video starts to play.

Sebastian sits on the couch, and sighs.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Sebastian, and I have a secret."

The video cuts to the next scene.

You now sit down on the couch and sigh.

"Hello, everyone. I'm (y/n), and I have a secret."

The next part of the video starts playing, and you grab Sebastian's hand a squeeze it.

You both are sitting now, and you are holding up a picture from your first ultrasound.

"Hello, everyone. And this is baby Stan." Sebastian says. 

"We were nervous to tell the fans that we are expecting a baby. But it's going to be hard to hide this thing," you say, standing up and showing the camera your bump.

"And we're so excited for this baby, and we can't wait to meet them."

Pictures from each doctor's appointments come onto the screen.

The video goes back to you and Sebastian.

"Hello, I'm Sebastian."

"And I'm (y/n)."

"And we have a secret. We're expecting a baby."  you say in unison.

The video fades to black, and the fans cheer. The two of you walk out on stage, and the crowd cheers again, seeing your baby bump. 

"Hello!" Sebastian yells into the microphone.

The interviewer welcomes you both and asks you how far along you are.

"I'm 29 weeks. Just a couple more months to go now..." 

"Well, congratulations to you both, and I can't wait to see what this has in store for you." 

this was a super cute request :)

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!

AND REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED AT THE MOMENT :)