19: i missed you

You are waiting to surprise Sebastian at a signing at Comic Con

You are waiting to surprise Sebastian at a signing at Comic Con. You have your phone in your hand, to record his reaction.

It's finally your turn to see him.

"Hi," you smile.

His jaw drops , and then a smile spreads across his face. "(Y/n)!"

He almost leaps over the table to you. He wraps his arms around you. "I missed you."

Once he gets back over to his side of the table, he notices your phone. "Are you recording this?"

You just giggle in response.

It's been a couple months since you two have seen each other. With him filming various things, and you being an actress as well, it's just hard to find the time to see each other. 

"God, it's so good to see your face." he smiles at you. "Here, come over here so we can get through more people. I want to spend some more time with you though."

"Well, good thing! Guess who just got a call saying they got a role in an upcoming Marvel movie? We're going to be spending a lot of time together, Bucky." you wink and laugh afterwards.

might make a part two? maybe while they are filming?

-ry 

don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! if you want me to write you a request, then go to the chapter titled so and tell me what you would like for me to write :)