62: I Am Now

Request: The reader gets pregnant and Sebastian says he wasn't ready and still wants to do work. They have a fight and the reader leaves and that makes Sebastian upset and miss her. So a year later the reader already has her baby. And they bump into each other at a carnival. And from there they work things out and they move back together.

You are sitting at the edge of the bathtub, anxiously waiting for the timer to beep.

When it does, you jump.

You flip the test over, and you gasp. You're pregnant.

***

"Babe, I'm home!" you hear your boyfriend yell.

You smile, and meet him outside the bedroom door.

"I have some news..." you grab his hand and pull him to the bed. You both sit on the edge.

"You're scaring me.." he says.

"Well, I found something out today... Sebastian, I'm pregnant."

He stands up. "What?"

"We're going to be parents!"

He starts to pace the room. "I can't have a kid. Not right now. I'm not ready! I have work to do! I don't have time for a baby!"

You stand up, "We will figure it out..."

He slightly pushes you away. "No, this is a forever thing..."

You huff. "If that's what you really think... fine. I'll be leaving then. Don't bother trying to find me."

***

A year later...

Your best friend invites you and your child, (c/n), out to the carnival that's in town. It's your daughter's first birthday, and you wanted to spend some time with her.

"Hey!" you wave to your friend. They run over and take the child from your arms.

"Let's go ride the ferris wheel?" they ask. You nod and make your way to the ride.

After an hour or so of walking around and riding random rides, you hear someone call your name.

You look up to see Sebastian. Your heart drops. You haven't seen him since the day you left him. He's never even met your child.

"Hey, (y/n)..." he says.

"Hi..." you say.

He looks over to your friend, who still has the baby in their arms.

"Is that?"

You nod. "Yeah... Meet (c/n). Your daughter."

He grabs your hand. "Can we go talk?"

You turn to your friend, who just nods.

"I've got her..." they assure you.

You follow Sebastian to a row of tables. You both take a seat.

"I've been trying to get in touch with you, (y/nn)."

You scoff. "Why?"

"Because I made a mistake. I should've been supportive. I should not have let you walk out that day. I want to be a part of your life again. I miss you. I still love you."

"You weren't ready for a kid, remember?"

He sighs, "I am now."

You smile. "I'm not saying that I'm going to accept you right back into my life. But I do want (c/n) to have a father. I don't want her growing up without one. So, we can take this one step at a time..."

***

Another year later...

It's your daughter's second birthday. Everyone is there.

"I have an announcement..." you say.

Everyone stops, and looks to you.

"Sebastian and I are expecting another little one..." you smile, placing a hand on your tiny baby bump. "And we're going to be raising them... together."

You and Sebastian got back together 6 months ago. And it was one of the best decisions you've ever made. Your daughter loves him. And has since they first met. He's a good father, and apologizes everyday for not being there for the first year of her life.

"I promise you that I won't leave this time... I am ready to have a family, and I want to spend forever with you..." Sebastian says, and kisses your forehead.

sorry for all the dialogue...

-ry

Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think! And comment or pm me some requests!