163: A Couple Drinks

Request: Sebastian catches his daughter drinking with older friends and has a rant at her, but then helps her

Your father, Sebastian, is out with some friends at a nice dinner party, which he should not be home from until late, so you have some friends over. And maybe they brought some alcohol.

They're 23, but you, however, are 19. Close enough to the legal drinking age, but not there yet.

"Come on, guys! Just one drink won't hurt..." you say.

"I don't know, (y/n)... Your dad wouldn't like that very much."

"He's not here though, is he?"

Your friend sighs before pouring you a glass. "Don't make me regret this..."

*****

"Bye, guys," you slur, waving your hand to the already closed door.

Your father is standing next to you, his face red with anger.

"(Y/n)! I thought i taught you better than to do this... You are underage, and should not be doing this! I've allowed you to lightly drink only when I'm in the house, but never, and I mean, NEVER with your friends. How many times have you done this? How could your friends let you do this?"

"This was my-" you say, before stopping. You clutch your stomach and your father quickly picks you up and rushes you to the bathroom.

You empty the contents of your stomach into the toilet, your dad rubbing your back with a sigh.

"I told you this would happen, (y/n)."

"I'm sorry." You groan.

He hands you a wet cloth and you take it, wiping your face off. He then hands you another cloth, this time with warm water to lay across your face to make you feel better.

You lay back against the tub. "Thank you... I'm sorry that I did this."

"It's okay, sweetheart.. I'm just glad that you were home and nothing bad happened..."

He reaches out and picks you up and carries you to your bedroom. "I'll leave some water and painkillers by your bed for the morning just in case.."

"Thanks, dad.. Love you.." you say before pulling the covers up to your shoulders.

"Love you, too, honey... Goodnight."

I hope this was okay

-ry